ONLINE: Who Do You Represent?
From your home or work computer
CE Credits: 3 hours Agency Law
This class will review the way real estate agency representation is provided in Arizona, how licensees are obligated to disclose their agency to the clients, and the various means of representing clients. Dual agency, exclusive agency, implied agency and facilitation will be reviewed.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS FREE (Phoenix REALTORS® Members Only):
- Sign up as a New Student or Log in to your account at www.DesertSageSeminars.com.
- Click the BUY NOW button for the class you want.
- On the next page, enter your MLS ID as the discount code in the box provided and click submit to receive your Free class.
- Go to your My Courses folder on your Dashboard to begin your class.
- *Per ADRE rules, you may NOT take more than 3 classes (9 hrs.) in a calendar day
- There are 5 sections to this course
- You can review the material at any time throughout the course
- You need 100% to pass each quiz in order to proceed
- You need 80% to pass the final. The final is a compilation of the quiz questions you already answered