Review of Fair Housing
7878 N 16th St
Phoenix, AZ 85020
CE Credits: 3 Hours Fair Housing
Instructor: Mark DeMichelle
- Review some historical events that led to Fair Housing laws
- Explore why Fair Housing laws were and continue to be necessary
- Discuss ways to avoid discrimination when working with clients/customers
- Learn about the 9 protected classes
- Medical Marijuana, Handicapped status, Assistive Animals-Current issues in rental screening and housing rules
- Learn how to avoid a Fair Housing challenge
**This class is a Member Benefit and is FREE to Phoenix REALTORS® members only. Non-members will be charged $15 at the door to attend (payments by credit card only - no cash or checks).
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS FOR THIS CLASS!
Joyce BergHansen, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
Stacey Gross, Caliber Home Loans