But I'm Not a Property Manager!
From your home or work computer
CE Credits: 3 hours Legal Issues
This course will explain the circumstances where a licensee accidentally practices property management. We will also explore the rules that govern real estate licensees regarding property management, as it is one of the more common complaints to ADRE. We will also review the Arizona Residential Landlord & Tenant Act, the statutes that deal with property management, trust account rules and the eviction process.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS FREE (Phoenix REALTORS® Members Only):
- Go to www.DesertSageSeminars.com and Sign Up as a New Student to create your account.
- Click the BUY NOW button for the class you want.
- On the next page, enter your MLS ID as the promo code in the box provided and click submit to receive your Free class.
- Go to your My Courses folder on Your Dashboard to begin your class.
- *Per ADRE rules, you may NOT take more than 3 classes (9 hrs.) in a calendar day
- There are 5 sections to this course
- You can review the material at any time throughout the course
- You need 100% to pass each quiz in order to proceed
- You need 80% to pass the final. The final is a compilation of the quiz questions you already answered