How Contracts Work
From your home or work computer
CE Credits: 3 hours Contract Law
This course will review various parts of a valid, enforceable real estate purchase contract. Starting with the offer and the methods and means of buyers making an offer, to the seller's consideration and the full execution of the agreements. Common issues such as contingencies, due diligence, disclosure, breach and remedies will be reviewed.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS FREE (Phoenix REALTORS® Members Only):
- Go to www.DesertSageSeminars.com and Sign Up as a New Student to create your account.
- Click the BUY NOW button for the class you want.
- On the next page, enter your MLS ID as the promo code in the box provided and click submit to receive your Free class.
- Go to your My Courses folder on Your Dashboard to begin your class.
- *Per ADRE rules, you may NOT take more than 3 classes (9 hrs.) in a calendar day
- There are 5 sections to this course
- You can review the material at any time throughout the course
- You need 100% to pass each quiz in order to proceed
- You need 80% to pass the final. The final is a compilation of the quiz questions you already answered